Vest Alpha Khaki
Vest Alpha Khaki is made of stretch jersey.
The print is pressed on the product with 160°C using a professional heat press machine. By following this professional process your print is of high quality and can easily be washed on 40°C. That’s nice of course! But washing your clothes on 30°C is better for the environment. Due to the fact that every print is processed and pressed by hand the prints may differ a bit compared to the product pictures you see in our shop.
Washing tips – what do I need to do?
Baby clothing need a more thorough attention than your regular clothing – this because the skin of your little baby is very sensitive during the first 2 years. Below we provide 5 washing tips that will help you take care of your new baby clothes.:
- Wash all of your baby clothes before wearing them
- Wash the baby clothes on the maximum allowed temperature
- Wash the baby clothes with a PH-neutral detergent
- Do not wash your clothes using fabric softener
- Iron your baby clothes carefully (Watch out: Make sure your baby clothes are inside out first when they contain a print)
Color and sizes
Would you like more information about the color and sizes of our products please go to the following page that includes our size table. We have also took care of measuring our products. On top of that you will find more information about the colors of our products. If there are any other questions that might arise please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Term of delivery
Our products are being send with a local Dutch mail company. We always try to process your order as soon as possible, below the following the average delivery time-frame:
- Standard products will be send within 2 business days.
- Customer specific products and/or heat printed products will be send within 3/4 business days.
56, 62, 68, 74, 80, 86, 92, 98 (+ €3,00), 104 (+ €3,00), 110 (+ €3,00), 116 (+ €3,00), 122 (+ €3,00), 128 (+ €3,00)